6 Things You Never Knew About Gigi Lamayne
Gigi Lamayne might be one of the leading female voices in African rap today, but she has come a long way, and as she steps up the ladder in her career, she is speaking about some of the things you might not have known about her.
Here are six fun facts about Gigi Lamayne:
1. Gigi Lamayne enjoys cooking and says she’s quite good at it too.
“I love to cook, My favorite dishes would be your Sunday meals or a young beef lasagna with parsley and mixed herbs…”
2. Like most girls, the rapper loves getting her nails done
“I love my nails…the nails have to always be on point, looking good”
3. The rapper who is also a poet, wrote her first poem when she was just 11-years-old and was later discovered by Pro Kid and Dankie San
“My first song was called City lights so that’s like really really weird”
5. The rapper has three tattoos on her upper body one of her ankh, the eye of Ra and Cleopatra.
6. Gigi has a foot fetish and says that feet always determine her pursuing friendships.
— Ambitiouz Ent (@Ambitiouz_Ent) May 9, 2018